Saturday, November 3, 2012

Big Bad Wolf



Halloween was fantastic this year.  The day began with a Halloween parade at Henry's preschool and ended with Trick-or-Treating with the Sawkiw family.  About two months ago Henry and Kendall** decided they wanted to dress up together and be Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf  (**read: Ainsley and Alyson).  Henry was so happy to be out with the girls all night, and I can't believe what a big kid he has become. Unfortunately Josh was on call at the hospital until late and missed tricks or treats this year -- but we can't complain because there was still time to share a bowl of Monster Cereal on the back porch before Henry's [extended] bed time that night.   What more could you want?




Getting read for Trick-or-Treating:

Preschool Halloween Parade:




Success!
(I love this boy.)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over that bow-tie. Was that Oma's doing? Love it!!!! Surprisingly wolfish.

    ReplyDelete