The other night when Josh was on call, Henry and I braved the single-digit temperatures to bring some dinner to Dad. Yes, my son prefers fast food to my own cooking. (What's that expression about an apple falling far from a tree?)
It has been an extremely cold couple of weeks here, but a busy surgical rotation and a couple of projects to keep us busy have helped the time to pass. All three of us have been passing viruses back and forth since Christmas, which has kept Henry and me pretty much quarantined at home since the beginning of January. Blah. Off to Arizona next week for some much-needed time at the park with a few of our favorite Valentines. (But don't tell Henry yet, or he'll NEVER stop talking about it.)
Ainsley! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun that I found you. It was great talking to you the other day. Let's get together again soon!
ReplyDelete-Nat