Henry is quickly approaching the six-month mark, and Josh and I decided that today would be the day that we would try to give him his first solid foods. The following video sums up the experience much better than any description could. Enjoy.
By the way, before we threw out the goop, I bravely (?) decided to take one for the team and taste a little bit of the cereal to see what all the commotion was about. It was the the worst thing I have ever tasted (well definitely in the top 3 worst things I have ever tasted, next to drinking milk from the bug glass growing up whenever I got in trouble and the cento pelle that they serve as street food in Palermo). Poor guy. I think we'll try again once he's old enough to handle a McFlurry.
I think his reaction meant he didn't like it. Just a guess.
ReplyDeleteThat was funny! The faces he made were priceless!
ReplyDelete